Tuesday 14 August, 2007

ALL ABOUT WHILING AWAY TIME

I love reading the newspaper..and this is something which i thank my dad for(apart for the countless things)..And so i am always excited about the SUNDAY TIMES where they print almost everything...from food to fashion,news to nuisance,education to exotic destination info...in short its a must read!!!
It was on this Sunday that i learnt that blogging is almost a decade old..(thanks to my laziness all these years that i stayed ignorant)..and that every second 1.4 blogs are posted..and the blogger maybe anyone from a housewife to an actress, a student to a corporate manager...
I mean when i learnt first about blogging(thanks to my friend ANUJA) i told her i would be too lazy to actually type down my thoughts..(not that i am the eternal philosophical thinker or something..) but its actually an addiction..And since writing has always been my secret passion i somehow cant help myself from staying away..(and that explains the odd timing of this post 1.20 am or something ;in case u didn't notice)
Another hobby that i developed recently is reading..though i am way behind book lovers in updating myself to the latest ones in the stall,its also strongly catching up with me...so I'll be soon posting something on the book i am gonna read in the next few days...
As for now i am back to another hobby of mine(nah..its not MUSIC)..Zzz..zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.