Sunday 4 November, 2007

WHERE'S THE PARTY TONIGHT


Haaa...I think these days i got to know the importance of how college can get boring without friends..At the start of it MBBS felt like a mountain..5 and half years!!!! and to think of it now there's only 4 months left!!! time flies indeed...
So since the last two months i've been hanging out with friends a lot...inviting them to my place or going with them..last month with friends who made the beginning the most memorable and fun filled and today, friends who taught me to smile each moment....
Sad that i dont have a digicam so cant upload the pics but then there always my linguistic skills to keep the moment alive...
I wonder when and who next will pay the bill to a beautiful evening and sumptuous meal...!!!ummmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.