Thursday 10 April, 2008

A "NEWBORN"

Whoopie...am finally going to join something i had been aspiring since the time i entered my second year of MBBS...!!! PEDIATRICS!!!!
What a day it was..To begin with i wasn't feeling that well(which is usual to an axious soul like me)..Again at the temple the cocunut that was first used as an offerend turned out to be "stale"..And i am a bit superstitious..Then we reached the venue "before" time but i forgot certain documents...I mean I can't imagine myself doing such a silly thing,inspite of checking and rechecking things umpteen number of times..And poor Dad had to go all the way 15 kilometres to get that back..Hope i don't make such a mistake while diagnosis!!!
Anyway to top it all i was on borderline for the hospital of my choice.But as friend's dad said "all's well that ends well"..
Finally after thanking all my stars and GODS i felt happy that the second coconut was one of the sweetest i had tasted in ages..

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the Junoon and achieve many many more things in life. I remember a few years ago you telling me that you want to become a pediatrician. Achieving goals cannot be more satisfying that getting to do what you want to do at the place you want. Nothing comes free and this was at the cost of health, freaking out, frolic and fun and personal life... But now it is sweet and I respect you for this. Great Job and very well executed...!!!!!!! Our best wishes for future success...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show.. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot...:))
    cant be more thrilled...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to fuck you from top to bottom. My penis is erect and oozing semen out when ever he see your photographs. I want to crush your juicy boobs and fuck you to the core. At last will give you a strong child which you can take it for free. I am masturbating daily with your pennis erecting pics, upload frequently so that I can enjoy it more.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.