Friday 24 July, 2009

The Awakening

The emptiness i feel within can't just be explained...
Well not sounding too depressed but sometimes i do feel i am incomplete..not exactly just in the sense of a life partner to share all moments of my life but i feel that i have much to achieve and i haven'teven started yet.like u want to scale the Everest and u still haven't bought a ticket to Nepal..!!!
Honestly speaking, i wonder whether everyone feels this at some point of their life.i guess they do..I feel a little hesitant to actually dream about my ambitions..feeling whether i shall really be able to achieve them or will the emptiness remain..??Off late that hesitation too has started to wear off..and a big share of the credit goes to my teacher..his vitality and energy and the "go for it" attitude is really infectious..You can't help but get motivated,inspired..He always keep saying you should make the right decision and once u have made it give your tooth and nail for it..no looking back..everyday i wake up and i promise myself to do something meaningful...Apart from trying to save lives, i intend to do much more...Like write,dance,sing, help someone,make someone feel special,spread a smile to a stranger,not hurt myself,feel strong,catch up with friends,paint,play badminton....At the end of the day before finally closing my eyes i do ask myself how much have i achieved??Most of the times the answer is depressing..But i close my eyes with the same firm belief that tomorrow will always be more beautiful,more meaningful...I guess my teacher will be atleast happy that i got started with his advice...
I think the emptiness is always useful..atleast you can keep on filling your life with new things...New dreams, new hopes,new ambitions,new smiles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.